Product Owner Hand-held Sound Cameras
Do you wish to join a young, dynamic high-tech company that is approaching the market with a sound vision?
Help us make the world sound right!
With our revolutionary sound cameras and analytical approach, our customers gain insights into sound and vibrations, enabling them to drastically improve design.
Do you have the ambition and capabilities to add to this mission?
You get motivated by converting customer feedback into new products?
Then we are looking for you!
Currently we have a vacancy for a full time Product Owner Hand-held Sound Cameras.
What will you be doing?
During your work you will regularly be in contact the users of our sound cameras (i.e. CAM64, CAM1K, Fluke ii900).
In customervisits you join their daily routine to investigate how they use our products and what their needs are.
Combined with the internal feedback from our consultants, you define new products, specifications and or upgrades. You create the development roadmaps together with our soft- and hardware teams and you carefully monitor the accompanying resources.
You also interact with our production partners to ensure a proper supply chain according to our quality standards.
• Background in engineering (HBO/WO)
• Communicative and enthusiastic
• Strong affinity with defining user requirements specifications
• Ability to take action proactively
• Decisive and patient
• Enjoys working in a small and multidisciplinary team.
What do we offer?
• A challenging work environment in a great team
• Influence on the form, content and success of a range of worldwide unique products
• A competitive salary
• Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues
• A flexible work environment with short lines of communication
• Direct visibility of your work
• Excellent coffee (and a beer on Friday afternoon)
• Operate in a fast growing company with good future perspectives
• An inspiring environment @ Strijp-T, the new tech centre of Eindhoven
• Excellent communication with multiple engineering disciplines
• Experience with product ownership
• Experience with supply chain management
Acquisition is not appreciated.