Product and Community Owner Sorama Portal
Do you wish to work at a young, dynamic high-tech company that is approaching the market with a sound vision?
Sorama makes the world sound right by means of our revolutionary and disruptive sound cameras and analytical approach. We provide insights into sound and vibrations, based on which sound designs and environments are improved drastically.
Do you have the ambition and capabilities to add to this mission? Do you get motivated by converting customer feedback into new products and enhancing our Sorama expert platform for users and engineers to make the world sound right?
Then we are looking for you!
Currently we have a vacancy for a full time Product and Community Owner Sorama Portal.
During your work you will regularly be in contact with the users of our sound cameras (i.e. CAM64, CAM1K, ScanA) and Sorama Portal. You will visit our customers during their daily routine to investigate how they use our technology, what their needs are and how they could improve their work regarding sound engineering. Combined with the internal feedback from our consultants, you define and work on new tools to accommodate Sorama Portal usage by engineers. Your user input will be crucial in defining new Sorama Portal specifications and or upgrades. You create the development road maps together with our soft- and hardware teams and you carefully monitor the accompanying resources.
• Background in engineering (HBO/WO)
• Communicative and enthusiastic
• Outgoing, asking questions, eager to know
• Ability to take action proactively
• Strong affinity with UX design
• Enjoys working in a small and multidisciplinary team
What do we offer?
• A challenging work environment where you influence the form, content and success of a range of worldwide unique products
• A competitive salary
• Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues
• A flexible work environment with short lines of communication
• Direct visibility of your work for both colleagues and customers
• Excellent coffee
• Operate in a fast growing company with good future perspectives
• Engineering degree (HBO+)
• Excellent communication with multiple engineering disciplines
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Engineering work in R&D department
• Driver license
• Experience with product ownership
• Noise control engineering
Acquisition is not appreciated.