Front-End Software Developer (Portal)
Do you wish to work at a young, dynamic high-tech company that is approaching the market with a sound vision?
Sorama makes the world sound right by means of our revolutionary sound camera and analytical approach. We make insights into sound and vibrations, based on which sound designs and environments are improved drastically.
Do you have the ambition and capabilities to add to this mission? You find it a challenge to guide the user visually into making the most out of our products?
If so, we are possibly looking for you!
Currently we have a vacancy for a fulltime Front-End Developer position for the development of our online sound visualisation and analysis products.
Our customers are using the Sorama Portal to analyse and improve the acoustics of their products. One of the many examples is CoolerMaster (a computer hardware manufacturer), who used the Sorama Portal to silence their newest generations of computer cases and giving them a competitive edge. Analyzing and improving the acoustics of a product can be hard, since there are a lot of possible paths to find a solution. Our aim is that even without (advanced) acoustic knowledge, a user can find their problems and can improve it. And we need your skills to achieve this! Together with a young and ambitious multi disciplinary team (ranging from acoustic experts, to experienced software developers), you will help us to continuously improve our online platform.
• Driven, studious, enthusiastic, ambitious.
• Intermediate or Higher Vocational Education (MBO/HBO).
• Excellent programmer with an eye for quality.
• Strong affinity with UX design and implementation.
• Enjoys working in a small and multidisciplinary team.
• Relevant work experience is not a prerequisite.
What do we offer?
• A challenging work environment where you influence the form, content and success of a worldwide unique product.
• A competitive salary.
• Freedom to develop yourself towards an expert in state-of-the-art software technologies.
• Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues.
• A flexibele work environment.
• Direct visibility of your development results.
• Excellent coffee.
• Operate in a fast growing company with good future perspectives.
Design and maintain features for our portal front end.
Experience with designing and developing front end applications.
Experience with C# programming language.