The Sorama CAM64 is the first affordable multi-channel sound measurement instrument. Its 64 microphone channels deliver an unrivalled spatial accuracy.
In addition, the CAM64 is the easy-to-use sound measurement system that converts noise and vibration data into easy-to-interpret visual information. Without any need for academic acoustic support.
Digital MEMS microphone array with 64 channels and 16x16cm area
1 Power over Ethernet cable (15m included, max length 100m)
1 PoE injector with 230 V power adaptor
1 integrated HD video camera
Near- and far-field sound imaging ready
Near-field frequency range: 1Hz - 20kHz
Far-field frequency range: 300Hz-20kHz with optimal conditions at 1.2kHz - 15kHz
For more information about the specifications of the CAM64, see the spec sheet.
Get a free quote
Tell us a bit about yourself or call +31 40 3041019
Why a Sorama Acoustic Camera?
- Easily visualise sound to solve acoustic sound problems
- Near- and Far-Field sound imaging
- Easy-to-use online accessable analyis software
- Many analysis tools: Beamforming, acoustic holography and much more
- Support helpdesk by e-mail, phone & TeamViewer