The Sorama CAM64 is the first affordable multi-channel sound measurement instrument. Its 64 microphone channels deliver an unrivalled spatial accuracy.
In addition, the CAM64 is the easy-to-use sound measurement system that converts noise and vibration data into easy-to-interpret visual information. Without any need for academic acoustic support.
- Digital MEMS microphone array with 64 channels and 16x16cm area
- 1 Power over Ethernet cable (15m included, max length 100m)
- 1 PoE injector with 230 V power adaptor
- 1 integrated HD video camera
- Near- and far-field sound imaging ready
- Near-field frequency range: 1Hz - 20kHz
- Far-field frequency range: 300Hz-20kHz with optimal conditions at 1.2kHz - 15kHz
For more information about the specifications of the CAM64, see the spec sheet.
Contact us to find out if the CAM64 is the solution for your situation and for actual pricing.