The Sorama CAM64 is the first affordable multi-channel sound measurement instrument. Its 64 microphone channels deliver an unrivalled spatial accuracy.
In addition, the CAM64 is the easy-to-use sound measurement system that converts noise and vibration data into easy-to-interpret visual information. Without any need for academic acoustic support.
64 microphones on a 16 x 16 cm area
1 integrated HD video camera
Near- and far-field sound imaging ready
Near-field frequency range: 20 Hz - 23.400 Hz
Far-field frequency range: 300Hz-20kHz with optimal conditions at 1.2kHz - 15kHz
For more information about the specifications of the CAM64, see the spec sheet.
Become an expert,
start with a free quote
Just use the contact-form and keep an eye on your mailbox!
Why use an Acoustic Camera?
- Visualised sound-insights help you solve acoustic sound problems
- Fast & efficient
- Self-explaining visuals to share insights with your management and customer
- Near- and Far-Field sound imaging
- Easy-to-use online accessable analyis software
- All the analysis tools are there:
- Spectral analysis,
- Octave and 1/3 octave band visuals,
- Harmonics detection,
- Advanced Acoustic Holography and more!
- Easily export results in common file format:
- PNG, JPEG, MP4 & WEBM
- Support helpdesk by e-mail, phone & TeamViewer or on-site