The CAM1K is the top-of-the-line product in the Sorama assortment of sound cameras for companies that want to reduce noise and vibrations of their products and improve sound design.
- Digital MEMS microphone array with 1024 channels, with 64x64cm area
- 1 Power over Ethernet cable (15m included, max length 100m)
- 1 integrated HD video camera
- Near- and far-field sound imaging ready
- Near-field frequency range: 1Hz - 20kHz
- Far-field frequency range: 50Hz-20kHz with optimal conditions at 300Hz - 15kHz
For more information about the specifications of the CAM1K, see the spec sheet.
Contact us for actual pricing and more information.
CAM1K versus the CAM64
The benefits of the CAM1K over the CAM64 -which excels in affordability and agility- are significant. The CAM1K has 16 times more MEMS microphones (1.024) and effective sensor area. This allows you to work a factor 30 quicker in near-field mode on surfaces equal or larger than 64x64 cm with frequencies ranging from 1Hz to 20kHz. For far-field applications the CAM1K is able to observe 4 times lower frequencies, starting at 50Hz upward.