The CAM1K is the top-of-the-line product in the Sorama assortment of sound cameras for companies that want to reduce noise and vibrations of their products and improve sound design.
Near-Field frequency range: 20 Hz - 23.400 Hz
Far-Field frequency range: 50Hz upward with optimal conditions at 300Hz - 15kHz
1024 microphones, 64 x 64 cm array size
1 integrated HD video camera
For more information about the specifications of the CAM1K, see the spec sheet.
CAM1K versus the CAM64
The benefits of the CAM1K over the CAM64 -which excels in affordability and agility- are significant. The CAM1K has 16 times more MEMS microphones (1.024) and effective sensor area. This allows you to work a factor 30 quicker in near-field mode on surfaces equal or larger than 64x64 cm with frequencies ranging from 1Hz to 20kHz. For Far-Field applications the CAM1K acoustic camera is able to observe 4 times lower frequencies, starting at 50Hz upward.
Get a free quote
Tell us a bit about yourself or call +31 40 3041019
Why a Sorama Acoustic Camera?
- Easily visualise sound to solve acoustic problems
- Near- and Far-Field sound imaging
- Easy-to-use online (& offline) accessable analyis software
- Many analysis tools: Beamforming, acoustic holography and much more
- Support helpdesk by e-mail, phone & TeamViewer